Anywhere but here
Working through some anger and devastation today, went back to sleep after I woke up at 6 AM. Trudged through the neighbourhood to stock up on my multi-vitamins, got a couple of croissants and some chicken and lemon for dinner. Making one of those ready-to-cook Kolson pasta mixes. Listening to some teen angsty music today. Recently watched Heartstopper and loved it to bits, only saving grace of this week. Weather's been less warm, wrapped up work for the year. Will miss regular paychecks the most but hope to get back to it soon. Thinking about ghosts of past friends, replaying conversations, thinking about the end of times and getting a chance to redo certain moments in life. Happy, happy happy with my forever-person and proud of myself for all the growth these past years. Don't think I'm perfect but did a great job on my own. Worried for things back home, feel like I've said this before. Love and miss my mom, pray for my dad. These themes keep repeating themselves.
Comments