It's been a day


Hi,

It seems like I keep returning here more often than to my actual journal. Words seem more fluid when I type, compared to when I have to write them on paper. By the time my pen touches the notebook, the alphabets change and it's a different line of thought altogether. That doesn't happen with the keyboard.

I feel oddly excited tonight and predict a crash in the morning. But now that I know it might happen, I think I can stop it. It just happens sometimes. My brain chemicals start shooting everywhere suddenly, for little or no reason. Maybe one day I will look back at these words when they've come up with a diagnosis for a neurological disorder. Heh.

It's been what? Six weeks. I keep repeating myself in this echo chamber. M said time flies when you're doing repetitive tasks and slows down when you're in a flow. Made me think. It was her birthday today and I was invited for cake. I wasn't prepared but accepted the invitation anyway. It was really nice for a change, made me feel special to be remembered on someone else's special day. All of us talked for like two hours and then I politely excused myself. I'd forgotten for a while there that the cramps were silently killing me.

But it's been a day, and thank god for it. And thank god that it's Friday.

- T

Comments

The Me. said…
Good to have people writing again. (:
TR said…
Feels good to be writing again!