2012.

A fascinating old tree at the University of Karachi


I put together a few pictures that give a brief overview of how 2012 was for me. Some of these have been published before. I can't say I would have done a whole 500-word post if I could because I can't. I think these pictures I took speak for themselves. I was trying to squeeze a couple more images in but Blogger didn't let me.


Our local specialty - mangoes

A fruit vendor

Quaint purple plant at my grandmother's

Handicrafts

Pottery

Frere Hall, Saddar, Karachi

The day I rode a rickshaw

Mohammed Hanif at the KIBF '12

A view of Hall 3, KIBF, from the top floor

Everybody loves books!

My first order of books, along with some of the old ones

My second order of books

The curious cat turned five

Story of every year. Related: I doodled a lot in 2012

Comments

Asad Ullah said…
Impressive and thoughtful clicks.
Maryam said…
So many books! Where did you order them from??
Anonymous said…
@Maryam: From http://www.kitabain.com/.
Namra said…
Beautiful.
Zeeshan Ahmed said…
So, so, so, awesome bhuiii! <3
I love the book pictures, of course! <3 And rest of them are splendid too!