Take it with a grain of salt


Motherhood has been incredible so far. I've done so many things that I wasn't sure I would be able to do.

Some days it feels like my soul has departed my body. I have to drag my jaws, my limbs, my everything through the day.

I. love. sewing. I wish I could make more time for it. I love it, I love it, I love it.

I'm trying my best to return to my roots, to be more patient, more well-managed. So many days are so difficult but I'm doing my best.

I think I say that a lot.

Every time my kid says please or thank you or sorry or just comes up to kiss me, I feel like I'm getting some things right.

I didn't know I needed a vacation until I took a vacation. It has been healing but I hope the wounds stay closed for longer.

Nothing gets worse than a trip to the ER with your kid. Nothing gets worse than accidents happening on weekends you really badly needed to rest.

Adults can get overstimulated too.

Getting together with friends now means discussing all the new health issues we have. 

Oh, the grass is always greener on the other side because the sun still hasn't come up fully.

I don't need telling twice about catching up on my sleep. Sleep when the baby sleeps!

This is the best I can do with the little energy that I have left.

Comments