Fast forward to 2017

At this point in time, I can't decide what I want the post title to be. I don't want to come up with something corny like the folks at Gilmore Girls did. Neither do I want my story to be published that way. But it has been years since I last wrote on this blog and today morning, I woke up wanting to write. Not anywhere else, but here.
I've been feeling some negative energy lately and I wanted to channel it all into more positive vibes. After all, things are going great for me, by the grace of god. If life were perfect, we wouldn't be living it here, on this planet.
[Do I sound like my former self again? Thought so.]
A lot has happened since I was last here, and I really do mean a lot. Some bad, some good, albeit everything lead up to this one wonderful thing—but that is not where my journey ends. It is only beginning, as clichéd as it may sound. What I missed, however, was writing as frequently as I used to. I haven't in nearly forever, and I haven't written any "poetry" either. I don't know if you can tell but I'm quite skeptical of the self-proclaimed skill I had back then. Times change.
So without further ado, here goes nothing.
Comments